[Humor] Fwd: Fwd: For a Good Laugh

Tim Kehres tim at kehres.com
Wed Jun 10 02:42:47 HKT 2015

  <head>

  </head>
          Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to
          talk about the world.  After her talk she offers question
          time. <br>
          One little boy puts up his hand.  Hillary asks him what his
          name is. "Kenneth." <br>
          "And what is your question, Kenneth?" <br>
          "I have three questions: First - whatever happened in
          Benghazi? Second - why would you run for President after your
          husband shamed the office? And, Third –whatever happened to
          the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of
          State?" <br>
          Just then the bell rings for recess.  Hillary Clinton informs
          the kiddies that they will continue after recess.  <br>
          When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's
          right, question time.  Who has a question?" <br>
          A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary
          points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny." <br>
          "And what is your question, Johnny?" <br>
          "I have five questions: First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
          Second - why would you run for President after your husband
          shamed the office? <br>
          Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars
          while you were Secretary of State?" <br>
          Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?<br>