[Humor] Fwd: Funnies

John Kater kater.john at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:38:50 HKT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------

*A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman - "Which book has
helped you most in your life?" The woman replied - "My husband's cheque
book !! When you are in love, Wonders happen. But once you get married, You
Wonder, what happened. Philosophy of marriage: At the beginning, every wife
treats her husband as GOD... Later, somehow don't know why…. alphabets get
reversed.. Secret formula for married couples... "Love One Another" And if
it doesn't work, bring the last word to the the middle.!!!! A woman finds
Aladdin's magic lamp. She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual.
The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her the following
wishes: - I want my husband to have eyes only for me - I want to be the
only one in his life - I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the
first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes." The Genie turned THE
LADY into a IPhone 6 *