[Humor] Fwd: Benefits Question (confusing)

Tim Kehres tim at kehres.com
Thu Nov 10 10:46:04 HKT 2016

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old
daughter.

After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of
times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter. My father eventually
married her without my authorization.

As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my
father my son-in-law. My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my
step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the
husband of my step-daughter's mother.

This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father. As you can see, my
wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.

Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became
my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.

My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my
wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.

In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my
step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare
benefits?