[Humor] Fwd: Clever...

John Kater kater.john at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:04:18 HKT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------

I recently got crushed by a pile of books, but I suppose I've only got my
shelf to blame.
I went to a really emotional wedding the other day. Even the cake was in
tiers.
I had to quit my job at the shoe recycling factory. It was just sole
destroying.
I've decided to sell my vacuum. Well, it was just gathering dust.
What's the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie.
Never date tennis players. Love means nothing to them.
Why didn't the lifeguard save the hippie? Because he was too far out, man.
I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!
I was overcharged for Velcro last week. What a rip off.
I think I'm emotionally constipated. I just can't seem to give a shit.
I've been reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. Now why is
my desk called a 'work station'?
How do prisoners call each other? On their cell phones.
Have you heard about the magic tractor? It turned into a field.
To the guy who invented zero: Thanks for nothing!